At AZGiveCamp, we try to make sure you have everything you need so you can focus on creating value for the non-profit organizations we are serving. That said, there are a few things you should bring with you to help make the weekend a big success.
The most important thing is your toolset. Please bring your laptop with all tools and resources you will need to get the job done. If you think you might need a particular tool for use at AZGiveCamp, it is probably best to install and test it before arriving at the facility.
You can either go home when you need to, or sleep in our “quiet room”, but it’s a good idea to bring your own bedroll and enough clothes for the weekend, even if you don’t plan on staying overnight, since no plan survives first-contact. No showers will be available at this year’s event so please plan accordingly.
- Work table & chairs for the development team
- Network, including Internet (wired & wireless)
- Access to a shared printer (only 1 so be frugal)
- Many varieties of office supplies
- Meals, snacks & drinks
- A “quiet-room” for sleeping
We recommend you bring:
- Computer with all design and development tools needed
- Power & Network cables
- Additional Monitor (if desired)
- Bedroll – Even if you don’t plan on spending the night, just in case
- 2 Changes of clothes and toiletries – you know, just in case
- Your great big brain